Y Splitter Power Extension Cable connecting IEC C20 Male Plug to 2x IEC C13 Female Socket legs 0.5m
C20 Plug to Y split : Approx – 1.5 metres
From split to end of C13 socket ends :Approx – 0.5m
This power cable is commonly used to between a high-end PDU and a computer.
- Connects 2 devices to one AC outlet to save space and reduce cable clutter
- Recommended for powering dual computers, monitors or other compatible peripherals
- 2m length allows flexibility in placing devices, while avoiding cable clutter
- Heavy-duty cord replaces or upgrades standard power cords provided by manufacturer
- Thick 14 AWG wire gauge manages high power levels required for larger equipment
Heavy-Duty Splitter Cable for Network Devices That Require a Heavy-Gauge Connection
This C20-to-C13 splitter features 14 AWG wire suitable for high power connections, making it a reliable solution for large server applications that require a higher-rated, heavier-gauge cable. It allows two devices with C14 power inlets to share one AC input cord and one C19 outlet. By connecting two devices to one outlet, the splitter frees up space in a PDU or surge protector and helps reduce cable clutter. The 2m length helps reduce cable clutter and minimize the risk of tripping.
Dual IEC Cable Powers a Wide Variety of Essential Electronics
With this splitter, a single C19 outlet can power two devices, such as computers, monitors, printers, instrument amplifiers and other equipment compatible with a C19 connector. Ideal for areas where AC outlets are limited, such as rack cabinets, this dual IEC cable is compatible with most power and extension cords.